Monday, July 16, 2012

Art of Fast Creative Cooking

Everyone is in a hurry these days, but to be able to prepare a gourmet dish in a very short time is an art. There was a time when we hunted for what we would later have for dinner. Now it is a quick trip to the nearest supermarket or out to a restaurant.

With the section called "In a Hurry, Don't Worry." "The Magic Experience," (positive approach to cooking) cookbook by Leah, written in New Orleans during the seventies, may have been the first to list these quick masterpieces. However, since then, there seems to be many similar Cook Books written. My mom was insecure when it came to cooking. She almost burned the house down leaving the water on the stove.
Perhaps that is why I started cooking at an early age. I was about seven the first time. I do love to cook and bake, I wish I had my own cooking show. What my mother did not understand is that many excellent meals can be made fast and easy.

Lets create a few with the incredible taste and quality that are not complicated.
Make it fun. I always find myself singing when I cook.

Perhaps if my mom knew there was another way she would have enjoyed it as well.

For those of you that are interested in having some fun and not spending a great deal of time in the kitchen, I have added a couple of my specialties, encouraging you to experiment right now.

Simple Cajun Salmon (No clean up necessary)

1 pound of Salmon
Blackened or Cajun Seasoning
Plastic wrap
Wash fish and put in a microwavable paper plate
Cover lightly with Cajun seasoning. (If you want it hot, add more.
seasoning.)
Cover with plastic wrap loosely.
Cook in microwave oven for about four minutes or less. For best results, cook as little as possible.
Mocha Cream Pie
Chocolate pudding

2 Tablespoons instant coffee
Cookie Crumb Pie Shell
Whip Cream
Cook (or use instant) Chocolate Pudding.
Cover with plastic wrap lightly and put aside to cool.
Pour Pudding into pie shell.
Refrigerate until set
Cover with whip cream and serve.

For recipes and other articles go to [http://www.noshrus.com] and http://www.singlesmysteryparties.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lorraine_Blum

No comments:

Post a Comment